Responsible Development. Innovative Solutions.
Altura Real Estate, LLC provides a wide range of real estate consulting services to public and private sector clients based upon Mr. Murphy’s nearly 40 years of real estate development, investment and management experience in the following areas:
- Pre-development project feasibility & proformas
- Land use approvals & development entitlement
- Investment analysis & strategies
- Asset management & brokerage
- Public / private partnerships
Projects / Experience:
Lobo Development (University of New Mexico)
- Negotiation of the UNM South Campus Commercial Project with the master developer, Fairmount Properties LLC
- Feasibility of structuring tax increment development district (TIDD) financing in order to finance infrastructure for the UNM South Campus Science & Technology Park and Commercial Development Project
Albuquerque Academy. Real estate advisory services for 163 acres of vacant, non-academic land adjacent to its campus
Forest City Realty Trust. Negotiation of a multi-parcel land exchange and sale/investment participation involving 3,000 acres for Mesa Del Sol, Albuquerque, NM
Mr. Murphy is a licensed New Mexico real estate broker. He received his master’s degree in urban and regional planning from the University of Colorado. He is a member of the Commercial Association of REALTORS® New Mexico, Urban Land Institute and the NAIOP/Commercial Real Estate Development Association.